Sunday, January 04, 2004

It's cold!

I like winter... always have. The fact that it's snowed three times this week absolutely thrills me - but boy is it cold tonight! It's not the actual tempurature that's the problem. I lived through much colder when we lived in Anchorage, but here in the Puget Sound region we get a very wet cold, the kind where it only has to drop to the high 20s to chill a person to the bone. High 20s (farenheit) is what they are predicting for the high temperature tomorrow...

As you can see, I've been playing with the style sheets here learning how to insert pictures and such. It's my first experience using style sheets and there's still a lot to learn. In my case, the best way to learn is by doing. ^_^

12 days left until we leave for Japan. I hear they are having a very mild winter over there this year... Sounds nice.

peace