Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Real quick... something I forgot to mention

One other update I forgot to mention: Becca-isms (in General Blather).

Becca is my second daughter. She can sometimes be a bit... uhm... interesting. I had a page with a few of her quotes on it, but of course that meant remembering her off-hand comments long enough to write them down.

Better solution: she now has her own blog where she can do what she does best - ramble. Have you ever seen the movie, "Airplane". Do you remember that guy in the control tower? He was that one who would make random comments like "Aunty Em! Aunty Em! It's a twister! A twister!" Well, Becca reminds me a lot of him sometimes...

Her first post is a tale she like to tell about the "apple kingdom". That tale gets more "interesting" each time she tells it.

Enjoy! And consider yourself warned. ^-^

May get to that Japanese diary entry tomorrow...
Need sleep.

peace