Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's been one of those days...

I'm writing this while sitting in a Starbucks waiting for my sister to get off work so we can carpool home. I'm probably going to crash hard when I get there.

A couple translation updates on my site this morning:

"No Border" - the first of many translations that Eleanor is doing for me to earn her part of the airfare to Baltimore in August. We're going to Otakon to see JAM Project together. ^-^b

"Skill" - the groovy thing about the NicoNico Douga site is that people write their comments across the screen. Lately the fans have been writing the song lyrics across the screen. I've finally got a corrected version of the song's intro and outro that weren't on the CD liner notes with the rest of the lyrics! Yay!

We've also found words to a lot of the rapping and background vocals in "Cry for the Earth". Eleanor says the words to the rapping change the song translation a bit... so we'll be revising the whole translation together on my next available free day. Look for it!

Oyasuminasai! zzzzz (I wish...)

peace